After completing Hotelschool The Hague, I started my career at Spaces – one of the world’s largest coworking companies. At Spaces I was in charge of Sales Strategy for two buildings in Amsterdam and was part of the opening team of their flagship property – Spaces Vijzelstraat.
Soon, I joined Zoku 2 years before the opening of the first property in Amsterdam. At Zoku, I oversaw the complete commercial department including Sales, Marketing, PR and Reservations. During my 5 years at Zoku, I contributed to the following successes:
- Launching the Zoku brand, receiving more than 300 million views worldwide;
- Succesful opening & launch of Zoku Amsterdam, generating more than 150 articles and media mentions including “One of the 25 Coolest Hotels in the World” by Forbes and “Top 10 Hotels” by CNN.
- Creating and implementing the new WorkZoku co-working concept in the Social Spaces;
- Setting-up corporate hotel room partnerships with the world’s most innovative and fast-growing companies;
- Winning numerous awards including the best Sales & Account Management Team in the industry.
Moreover, I created the complete commercial blueprints for the new Zoku properties and helped to define rate strategies.